Performers and artists are always creating a new trend!
As an artist myself I ‘am here to find out more about this new generation of talents that come to NY with their dreams and lot’s of will power to become the next big star!
1) What is your name, where are you from , age, profession and what do
you wear mostly everyday?My name is Angelica Persson also called Angelica passion or jelly. I am from Sweden ,I am 24,choreographer , singer, dancer and writer.
Something cute, comfortable, and colorful. I love tribal influence, but everything gotta be working when I dance or I will mostly just store it in the closet
2) What are your favorite colors? Hardly one I would dispense, but I prefer bright colors. Green, Red and blue I think for now!
3) How long have been in NYC? Where you mostly shop?I have been back and forth since 2008 but now I am here to stay!I like to shop in different small shops in Soho were I can find interesting stuff , there I always can find a lot of cool things.
4) Who is your favorite designer? What its important about this brand? Right now I don’t have a favorite. I look at cloths and see pieces that I like and mix it with what I already have so I get a bit of me into it. But personality and kvalatie (quality) is important!
5) How would you describe yourself and your sense of style? Fun and aware. That’s the thing I try to combine ,because of the things that I also choose to do.
6) What do you think is missing in your wardrobe?Right now clothes is what I need more!!!!! I am not a shopaholic but right now I need pretty much everything. Cool pants is a defo!!!!
7) What is your big goals, and how you would like to see yourself in the near future? I hope that my first song: Motion becomes a hit!!I already got a very positive response of it , and it got already a lot of views on youtube in only two days that it have been up. Its a positive song and I think the world needs that right now , and also anybody can relate to it . In the future I would like to tour with my music.
8) What is your big dream as an artist, what is your message? Well I have a lot to say in general and in life I think its good quality when I do my music. I am very happy as a person and I hope to inspire people just like lots of people inspired me. I think i will be saying a lot more but my first song MOTION is about were I was when i came back to NYC 2 months ago and I guess I am still at that point. Its about embracing WHO YOU ALREADY ARE and starve for your goals no matter what. See your good qualities and share them and put what YOU wanna do in motion because people have different views of what you should or should not do, and it comes down to what you do with your time.
Because the one that’s gonna care most about your dreams it will be you!!! So live your life and put it in motion! It’s different, I try to be as creative as I can everyday. Some days are fully booked for example a rehearsal in the morning, Studio in the after noon and then vocal class in the evening.
Aware thinking of the process, it is organic or it is hurtful for the environment.
Thanks for having me and let me share some of myself.